The greatest beer reviewer ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think some of the best quotes comes from his Optimator review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zZjxbBos_k]YouTube - Opitimator Spaten Munich Beer review[/ame]

"This has some great roasted hops"

"1397.... that is older than dirt"

"if this bottle was refridgerated for 600 years it would probably be pretty nasty."

"wow! that smells dark"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV43kCqMuHU&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Hieneken[/ame]

Just skip to 3:00, that's where the magic begins. My favorite quote: "The hops are pretty stout."

I love him.

I'm not too sure about this guy. He seems willing to try new things, but damn. I keep wishing he'd just do a little research before blabbing on about something which he's obviously not familiar (Oh crap, I do that too... but not in an obnoxious way, I promise!).

Not a guy I'd share a beer with, since he seems such a meathead. Whenever I watch one of his vids, I get this image of John Belushi running past with a keg under one arm and pair of panties on his head.

Each of his reviews run for over five minutes, but he rarely, rarely has anything to say about the beer itself, other than, 'Dude, that sucks!' or 'Dude, that's awesome!'.

Anyone wanna pitch in and buy this guy a thesaurus?

"Ok, he responded to my e-mail and I invited him here. Now let's see if he shows up."

he may just become a great beer reviewer yet. you cant hang out here with beer snobs and not have it rub off. :tank:

This guy is a comedy goldmine, and not just due to his ignorance of beer. His delivery is actually fairly decent.

Im subscribed! I lmao! Although Id like to see his reviews from some sorta bar, not the backyard nuke bunker.

Latest posts

Back