Quantcast

The forgotten JAOM Bottles

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
I totally forgot about these. Made them back in 2014 while living in GA. Since then I moved from GA to TX in 2015...and then took a leave of absent from making beer and mead. The beer bug has bitten once again so while searching the forum which I hadn't visited in 6 years.. I noticed the Mead section, which led me going into a kitchen closet and pulling these out. Totally forgot about them.

Attachments

SimPilot

Reaction score
So the point of the post was to tell the forum that you have 6 year old mead? Cool story, bro. At least open one and share taste-taste.

OP
SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
So the point of the post was to tell the forum that you have 6 year old mead? Cool story, bro. At least open one and share taste-taste.
Point being "bro" I forgot about the mead. This forum section was a reminder about them being stashed away. Yep, Im sure after 6 years they will be smooth once cracked open. Ill let you know so you can read the rest of the story! :rock:

Farside

Reaction score
I was given 5 gallons of 4 year old mead once. The aroma was great but the flavor was disappointing. The acid was gone and it was on its last legs.

Latest posts