The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I moved up here in the mid 80s from E TN I got used to snow. Unlike back home where their heads would explode at the mention of the word "snow", it just happened, it got plowed, things went on.

Today I get a "snow squall warning" blowing up my phone?!? What the heck is happening?! Next thing you know I"ll get kicked out of the kool kids klub for using Maris Otter in my altbier.

We had that squall line roll through and it was quite intense, total whiteout here and blowing like crazy. I've lived in MA most of my life and we don't get many of these...

Cheers!

Next thing you know I"ll get kicked out of the kool kids klub for using Maris Otter in my altbier.

There's a kool kids klub? oh well...likely never know & never become a member. At least I'll won't have to worry about being kicked out..

Being out of clubs is OK too, none of the annoying rituals.

And MO can be a great choice in any grain bill that wants two row & a little more flavor.

Assuming the Boylston Emporium closes, that leaves Jasper's up in Nashua as the closest remaining lhbs to me.
That's not horrible, it's only ~20-30 minutes away, but I'll miss the folks I did business with...

That's a shame. Didn't go there much (my skin gets itchy surrounded by that many crazed liberals) but went enough over the years that I knew some of the staff. I know they donated something to the raffle we did at Masstoberfest years ago for Babalu. Don't remember what and my lunch will be here in a few so I'm not gonna go look it up but they pitched in to help out a homebrewer. Wish them well in their new chapter,

And please don't feed the animals.
(JHC, it spawned. Can you fathom that?)

Attachments

• 374F0269-E71C-4C12-A0B8-DBC68DDA23EA.jpeg
    374F0269-E71C-4C12-A0B8-DBC68DDA23EA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
When that yellow/red band rolled through there were a couple of points I thought we might shed some roof, but when I went out this morning all I found were lots of branches down. I reckon that was the "in like a lion" doing its thing...

Took me a few to comprehend what the heck you're all gettin on about,... but rest assured, it is realm beyond my comprehension.

Latest posts

Back