The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's suppose to be a public market and there's tons of good restaurants and bars. I'll be curious of parking and the new Kelly Square. If you want some kielbasa hit up Golemo's. I hope they don't drive out that neighborhood

Not getting how this works? Looks like a nuke :D
e4d073f8-3d6a-4296-bed6-30e54eaf7ada-jpeg.728166
🤔Works?🤔

Have you been following this thread?

lmao! And, touché :D

Wish you hadn't mentioned Kelly Square. There was a flyfishing shop just west of the umpteen-way intersection of lore and getting through that mess without a paint exchange was always a challenge...

Not for nothing but the well regarded owner of a hotel on a rocky Bahamas atoll that I occasioned for bonefishing blew himself up cutting into a drum that wasn't properly purged...

Looks like a pretty good try at fabrication,.. PTN's combustion chamber that is... Since the propane tank and the cement will have a different rate of expansion when heated, adhesion may not be good.

But might make a decent combustion gas chamber in/under,, maybe a pizza oven? Even after the cement falls off.

The cement is there strictly to seal the ceramic blanket and prevent it from disintegrating and blowing carcinogenic dust straight into my lungs. I expect to have to replace/repair it over time.

I looked for pepperoni flavored refractory cement but oddly enough it was back ordered.

“Get it hot before you pound it.”

Excellent advice for all of life’s adventures.

I think I first read that in Playboy Forum back to in 1978 or so.

Homebrewtalk Forum, where Life’s most honest truths are administered with loving medical regularity from the comic syringe of PTN.

Ok, that sounds dirtier than it should have.

Polar Park home opener is tomorrow - for the lucky 2500 folks who already have tix.
Hopefully won't be long before they sell to the full capacity...

https://www.polarpark.com/
There was a flyfishing store ("The Lower Forty" owned by Bill Bender) where the stadium is now. He retired a few years ago, and he actually owned the property his tiny store was located upon I'm hoping he made out...

Cheers!

'Sox are 23-16 and in the top handful of teams so far. Pretty sure most are not paying attention yet as the pandemic thing.
Just hoping the team can keep this up 'til the fans feel comfortable enough to attend a full house game.
I'm so looking forward to a pre-game sausage sub!

Cheers!

Hole Lee Cow!
"Houston, we have a problem"

1620964882516.png

Totally random - just landed there. Might be cheaper deals, but I wonder who would go for this??

Cheers!

Eyebrows are really not necessary.View attachment 728684

Nice wholesome DYI project.., not my can o ale, but can see the amusement factor. BTW..is that forge like device securely fastened to anything?

As we know, the temps involved are not forgiving at all, whether it be flesh or adjacent combustibles....try to stay safe, you idiot (and I mean that only in the kindest of ways).

Speaking as one who has set fire to things while welding and having had slag burn though the top of a boot. Just sayin...

Nice wholesome DYI project.., not my can o ale, but can see the amusement factor. BTW..is that forge like device securely fastened to anything?

As we know, the temps involved are not forgiving at all, whether it be flesh or adjacent combustibles....try to stay safe, you idiot (and I mean that only in the kindest of ways).

Speaking as one who has set fire to things while welding and having had slag burn though the top of a boot. Just sayin...
Tldr;

Just record everything to YouTube.

Tldr;

Just record everything to YouTube.

Had to look up tldr, & all i got to say is ish.. must have a short attention span.....Dude.... or should I say Duderino, (if you can read all the way though that). Took on a heck of a moniker there, hopefully you ascribe to be that cool...

The exploding whale video is the sole reason the internet exists. And if you don't think so you're dumber than Cape.

As far as my mini forge goes, I'm planning to build an outbuilding in the back corner to house a workshop to bang hot metal My neighbors actually think it a cool idea. I have a ton of old brick to use as a floor, I plan on a timber frame-ish shed. Corrugated metal roof, metal lining on the 'near the heat' insides, ledger board siding eventually. Lots of cracks, ventilation is your friend.

Back