The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Dland

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
May have an opportunity to buy a very used Cat TH-63 for relatively low $. I think it would be handy around the yard, my gal thinks I'm nuts. We are probably both right. Still pondering this one.

Thought someone should post something before PTN writes, "what's up (rhymes with witches)", which I find distasteful, even for this sordid thread.

day_trippr

Structural Duct Tape Applications Engineer
Reaction score
I would love one of these, if only to make painting the house easier...

1674013838611.png

Cheers! (That'd be bitchin' :D)

Dland

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If only it looked that nice, enclosed cab option would be nice too, but alas. This one is pretty rough, probably should replace hydraulic lines and tires for safest operation, plus it needs some other stuff like dashboard and mirrors. And we are into $ 5 didgets w just initial expenditure..

And of course since in live in our lovely state, would need to update my hydraulic operators license w a lift endorsement if I want to use off property without major liability exposure...

But yeah, talked to the owner today, gonna check it out this weekend.

OP
OP
paulthenurse

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
S'up, rhymes with witches?

If you buy that machine can we come over and play with it? Nothing serious, don't want to do any actual work, more like just peeling donuts on Alan Dershowitz's lawn.

Made a bit-o-prog on da barn since we last chatted. Next up, floor & door. Got the cast iron wheels for the sliding door hardware
CC7F5D8B-808E-4833-AD11-8D07ADEE5A76.jpeg
yesterday. Could use that schweet machining to level the dirt inside and move the 8 yards of crushed stone for the base floor that is coming.
C1FB3526-9BCE-4B4D-9965-4B4A58E260E6.jpeg

Latest posts