The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Dland

Reaction score
I got power back later last Wed, but there were still quite a few w/o power as of yesterday morning. My internet provider( verizon DSL) went out Wed night, and did not come back until yesteday noon, what a time saver, though I'm sure some of my customers were wondering...

Tipsy McStagger

Liquor Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hope you survived the tornado warnings today.Radar looked nasty in you're neck of the woods.
I got power back later last Wed, but there were still quite a few w/o power as of yesterday morning. My internet provider( verizon DSL) went out Wed night, and did not come back until yesteday noon, what a time saver, though I'm sure some of my customers were wondering...

Dland

Reaction score
While that little squall hit, I enjoyed a nice little thunder/lightning show w my second pint. ! {;

OP
paulthenurse

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Enclosed my hard top gazebo for the winter today. Ran out of daylight before I got everything finished but a pretty good start and it's really damn nice sitting out here right now.
Apropos of nuttin, why does HD sell single hinges? So that I can get home and try to hand the 'Door o plastic' and then curse loudly for ten minutes

Hey HD, it takes two hinges to hang even a stupid home made sheet plastic door , ya jackwad putz's.

maybe I own a little of it since I didn't look to see if there were two but for the damned price there should have been 4
FD5DFD98-C27B-45A0-9245-F054CA1729FF.jpeg
73CF6DB8-0516-425E-9541-E35A996567BD.jpeg

Tipsy McStagger

Liquor Connoisseur
Reaction score
Enclosed my hard top gazebo for the winter today. Ran out of daylight before I got everything finished but a pretty good start and it's really damn nice sitting out here right now.
Apropos of nuttin, why does HD sell single hinges? So that I can get home and try to hand the 'Door o plastic' and then curse loudly for ten minutes

Hey HD, it takes two hinges to hang even a stupid home made sheet plastic door , ya jackwad putz's.

maybe I own a little of it since I didn't look to see if there were two but for the damned price there should have been 4View attachment 749748View attachment 749749
Looks like a death trap.

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty great. Just a larger version of the many rotisserie chickens I have done. This was brined Wed night to Thursday AM, grilled 2-1/2 hrs, was awesome. Would spend more time tying the legs and wings next time.
I would have thought that, however that is a much thicker bird. I’m glad it turned out good! I once put a beer can (Foster’s) turkey on the grill that worked out fine.

Falstaff

A Bad Influence
Reaction score
If I see one more person going backwards around the rotary outside my house, and in front of Dunks, I'll be wicked pissed.

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You have a point. I fondly recall reading his thoughts on being in LHBS watching someone spend $60 on hops for a single recipe.

It made my wallet cringe, which is kind of a funny feeling, depending on how you're sitting. And that's your TMI moment for the day.

Dland

Reaction score
Here, I found one appropriately old for trippy, and an animal reference for PTN. I should crash soon, been a long day.

Have a better one kids, {;

Dland

Reaction score
OK, I guess that is not surprising, ...far be it from me to interrupt. Carrion kids ;}