The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I freakin' forget every year... not this year. I'm getting on it early and doing a long brine.

I figured I would toss it on the thread in case anyone else does it.... it would be a reminder n

Reaction score
I freakin' forget every year... not this year. I'm getting on it early and doing a long brine.

I figured I would toss it on the thread in case anyone else does it.... it would be a reminder n
Thanks for the reminder. I'll just wait until the 13th and buy the pre-brined crap from the store. :eek:

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I usually buy all of pork bellies, brisket, etc. down at Armando's in Pawtucket but I happened to be in the tiny little Chartley Meat Market in Norton the other day and they had big monster whole briskets. That's what jogged my memory so I grabbed a 14lb and an 11lb brisket.

Melana

Up to no good....
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I usually buy all of pork bellies, brisket, etc. down at Armando's in Pawtucket but I happened to be in the tiny little Chartley Meat Market in Norton the other day and they had big monster whole briskets. That's what jogged my memory so I grabbed a 14lb and an 11lb brisket.
Thank you! Armando's is not as easy to get to now that I moved out of the Ghetto.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you! Armando's is not as easy to get to now that I moved out of the Ghetto.

Yeah but worth the drive. Plan a mini-pub crawl around it. You have Dougherty's East Ave, Natty's, Julian's... They are all easily justifiable now matter what direction you're coming from.

Make a lazy Sunday out of it. Hit Roger Williams Zoo in the morning with the spawn.. Hit Armando's. Hot East Ave for a late lunch... hit the Bog for an update on where things are and... I certainly thing a lint or two on me would be well within order.