The Devils Ride

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolcoms

Reaction score
So I've been wondering when season 2 was going to happen and now its almost here! I cant wait! I'm curious to see what happens between The Laughing Devils and Sinister Mob!

Heck no! I love this show. It took them long enough to announce the second season though. It should be a very interesting season!

People actually watch this show? It was so much worse than Amish Mafia...urgh Discovery Channel has gone to down the toilet in the last few years, just like History Channel. :(

Regardless, I like to see how motorcycle clubs go about their normal days. Something I've always wondered. Ive always respected riders. The way they all wave at each other while passing by, even when they dont know each other. A few of my friends ride and so does my brother. I myself would have gotten one years ago, but knowing my personality that probably would not be a good idea. Plus, I have my wife and kids to live for now days ;)

Back