the confession thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
i kegged up a keg of half pbr, half pbr light. i am enjoying it thoroughly :drunk:. i'm sorry baby jesus.

excuse me while i go pour another tall one.

When my pipeline is dry, and I can't afford craft beer, I drink Keystone Light, because it's $15 for a 30 pack. :eek:

I've confessed this one from time to time, but I like to drink Apfelwein after only about 4-6 weeks.

I have been known to drink my roommates Mich Lights because I was to lazy to go to the store and was out of homebrew.

I also once drank a pitcher of Coors light because a girl I liked only drank coors light.

I don't care much for Apfelwein. I made a batch when the craze first started, like 3 years ago, and I still have 6 or 8 bottles left.

Is it the bannanas themselves that give you nightmares or the whole John Holmes career paradigm thing that does it?

One I don't get, the other I understand implicitly.

It's the creepy way that when I hold them in my hand they curve to my mouth by God's intelligent design, not through years of evolution and altering.

It's the creepy way that when I hold them in my hand they curve to my mouth by God's intelligent design, not through years of evolution and altering.

I like the intelligent design of a coconut. You have to smack them over Kurt Cameron's head to get them open. With enough smacking, you might knock some sense into him. See how intelligent that is!

Kurt Cameron gives me nightmares.

I like Strohs too. And once I played footsie with my friend's wife under the card table and she would not leave me alone for the rest of the night. And I thought it was only all the OTHER guys she wanted to fool around with...

WhoTF is Kurt Cameron? Please tell me that you are not talking about that little farktard that used to be on that lameass TV show back in the 80's!

OK, I guess I understand the whole bannana gobbling, Kurt Cameron thing if that is what you are getting at, but I have to ask you... Why in the world does Kurk Cameron pop into your mind when somone mentions bannanas?

Cameron has become a ... apologist of sorts. He had a video where he claimed that the banana was proof of God, as it was so perfectly designed to be carried and eaten. He forgot hard shells on coconuts. And poisonous berries. And ebola virus. He is famous amongst atheists for the inanity of his apologetics.

I'm an atheist and I've never heard of the fool, except for co-starring with that anorexic chicklet with world class yabos. (Mother and TV daughter) And I've had to make WAY more inane apologies than Kurt Cameron! He's like, what? 25- 30? Sheet! I didn't even come into my own until my early 40's. Hell I hardly even owed anyone a REAL apology until I was in my mid 40's.

Amatuers. I'm dealing with amatures.

PTN

Apologetics is what Christians do when they try to make sense of their religion. See CS Lewis. And I guess by atheists I meant internet atheists. If you hang out on certain other web sites you are bound to run into his banana video every so often.

In fact: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4"]here you go[/ame]!

Apologetics is what Christians do when they try to make sense of their religion. See Lewis Carol. And I guess by atheists I meant internet atheists. If you hang out on certain other web sites you are bound to run into his banana video every so often.

In fact: here you go!

And THAT Ladies and Gentleman is prima facie evidence of how all organized religeons are more farked up than the gobernment.

And we will now be passing the collection plates amoung you. Remember, 10% is the expected "Contribution." More is certainly welcome. And if you contribute more, you can get Kurt to show up at your house, with a bananna, on Friday night after 10pm. What happens in Vegas stays in Rome.

I confess I've never heard of Kurt Cameron ... until now.

I confess I've never heard of Kurt Cameron ... until now.

Maybe because it's KIRK, like the Captain.

My FAVORITE thing about that ******* video is that they picked the ONE fruit that immediately brings chimps to mind. If you are trying to disprove evolution, at least avoid the farking fruit that is sterotypically associated with the species to which we are most closely related. Cripes.

Haven't heard of him either :D

Wow two confessions in one day.

I drink Coors Light, in cans, whilst doing farm work in the summer.

Got a nice little cooler that holds 6-8. I only carry this cooler by design. If I drink more than that, the round bales tend not to be so round.

I also find that 6-8 is exactly the right number to keep my courage up whilst "bush-hogging" up and down these hills in a 4WD tractor.

And THAT Ladies and Gentleman is prima facie evidence of how all organized religeons are more farked up than the gobernment.

To be fair, saying his sect is "organized" is right up there with Miller's Tripple Hopped ads.

I enjoy irish creme on chipped ice as a night cap. I also will drink anything that comes in a tall boy format.

vomit-smiley-015.gif

.chelada-1259.jpg

I enjoy irish creme on chipped ice as a night cap. I also will drink anything that comes in a tall boy format.

Yep, I've done that one too. I prefer High Life Tall Boy, but I haven't met a tall boy I've turned down. There is something about a can of that shape that just feels so right.

Out with delinquent friends... tallboy. Out with the classy crowd... tall boy (humor galore). It always works. Dress it up, dress it down, tall boys for all.

i just had a slew of friends over for a bushel of oysters and beers and i am excited and bummed that we finished that keg of pbr/pbr light i spoke of earlier. it was pretty nice to have a nice lagery beer on tap. yard work tomorrow just wont be the same.

i was impressed that we killed that keg. beer pong will do that i guess. at least i still have my homebews intact.

Back