The Canadians are Invading!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffalobrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
and their drinking all of our good beer!

"Burtch and about 50 other Canadians had poured into Blue Monk on a bus expedition that's part of a small but growing Buffalo attraction: beer tourism. Fans of the brewing art, chafing over the relatively meager selection of beer permitted in Ontario retail shops and bars, have made Buffalo a favorite destination for Toronto's craft beer lovers.":tank:

http://www.buffalonews.com/life/taste/food-features/article269721.ece

Maybe Buffalo has found it's niche??

I didn't know the beer selection in Canada was so limited. Keep drinkin Canooks, we can make some more, eh.

I think all border towns may have this thing. We have it in Michigan, both at the crossing in Windsor/Detrpot and to a lesser extent with the crossing @ Porth Huron/Sarnia.

the least we could do for them giving us Neil Young, Rush, and Sarah McLaclan.

I just read that article online a few minutes ago.....already looking forward to a trip to the Blue Monk when I visit the folks at Christmas. Looks like a great new place.

It's understandable... They're from Toronto! They should go EAST!

In Québec, we have all the greatest craft breweries of Canada: Unibroue, McAuslan, Brasseurs R.J., Brasseurs du Nord, L'Alchimiste, Cheval Blanc, Le Bilboquet, La Barberie, Pit Caribou, À l'Abris de la tempête and many more! They don't even need a passport!

Back