the best DIYers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
seem to be alcoholics, pot smokers and homebrewers

45781_513279592047957_968020168_n.jpg

seem to be alcoholics, pot smokers and homebrewers

View attachment 103054

Very interesting prototype. Here are a few suggestions that I came up with

1. If you are aming for a 50/50 mix of vodka and tonic, it may be necessary to place both containers side by side and join them with one t-fitting to prevent uneven pull.
  2. A mini coil chiller could be created, container filled with water then frozen
  3. install fluid relief valve near the source liquid to clear lines when finished drinking for the evening.

one of my facebook friends posted the picture. i don't actually have the straws

I am only 1 of the 3 categories of best DIYers

I found them on amazon, ordered two boxes. The 4 year old is going to love these, I will probably have some fun meeting your first category with them. I can think of many ways that they could be used for numbers 2 and 3 also.

I don't get it :confused:

Where does the pot smoking and homebrewing fit in?

homebrewing, check out the HBT DIY threads

and I can't cite any proof for the resourcefulness of pot smoking DIYers, but if you have ever partaken, and found yourself with no device with which to do the partaking, ingenuity kicks in pretty dang fast.

Good one...:mug:

Anyway, so you're inviting said groups to use their imagination, is that it? Because the unit as pictured would only deliver vodka and water. Pot and homebrew sold seperately :D

"the unit" has nothing to do with pot and homebrew. the joke was specific to what alcoholics will do for a drink and made funny by the fact that they wouldn't really go through all that trouble for a drink.

I mentioned homebrewers because it's a point of reference for all of us and many of us are DIYers

I added smokers because jokes like this work better in groups of three and a smoker will go through all that trouble to blaze up

guess it wasn't all that funny; if you have to explain a joke...

To be truthful I quit #3 about a year ago with the new job. But I did some of my best projects under the influence. Mostly sewing and painting. There's a lot of creativity and persistence that comes along with it. Much more productive than trying to build or create things while drunk. Definitely not something to be ashamed of in my opinion. If only it comes to the age when its socially acceptable/work-friendly.

A gentle buzz and homebrew in my hand though greatly increased my carpentry skills. Table made over the course of several or a few dozen homebrews. Finished and ready for the tap room.

IMG_7047.JPG

My experience with pot smokers is that their creativity is limited to ways to satisfy the munchies.

My experience with pot smokers is that their creativity is limited to ways to satisfy the munchies.

LOL. Its been since high school but I can recall making a giant garlic and butter biscuit the size of a cake when we had the munchies. One giant biscuit smothered in butter, peanut butter & Jelly, chocolate frosting, cheese dip, hell whatever we had in the house.

While I would like to think that I was more creative and had some really great ideas, I was too lackadaisical and was quite content staring at my popcorn ceiling thinking deep thoughts of absolutely nothing.

Latest posts

Back