The beer store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abrew2u

Reaction score
We're going to spend the weekend in Ontario Canada, and was planing on visiting the beer store tomorrow was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to get, I went on there website and there are so many beers I never heard of some help would be appreciated

A Favourite of mine is Mad Tom IPA by Muskoka Brewery. Creemore Springs also makes a very nice Lager. Flying Monkeys Brewery has some cool beers too, namely their Hoptical Illusion and Smashbomb Atomic IPA. I would highly recommend Mill Street Brewery's seasonal sampler pack. Their beer is excellent an their Tankhouse Ale is awesome. Amsterdam Brewery's Boneshaker IPA is great.

By the way, you won't be able to find some of these beers at the beer store. You should check out an LCBO, it's our liquor store that generally has a wider selection. Just make sure you go to a larger one for better variety.

Back