The Bearding Bottle Shop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smccarter

Reaction score
6 Town Sq, Ste D
Blairsville, GA 30512

This isn't as much an advertisement as it is an endorcement.

I have a place in Blairsville and have been to this particular craft brew shop twice now. These guys really go out of their way to find really good beer. They have beer from local craft breweries, to breweries across the country, to overseas breweries, to .. you name it.

They also have kegged beer from craft breweries that they let you sample, or purchase in a growler. I can't remember the brewery or the style that I bought earlier today, but it was a Belgian style beer that is absolutely fantastic.

Funny thing... The last official census has the city of Blairsville with a population of 800... and Union county with a population of 2,000. Now, it's definitely grown since then to be a little larger, but the city and county are still very small. I'm impressed by the number of patrons that were leaving, in, and entering the shop while I was there both times. The guys are knowledgable, easy to talk with, and seem to be very enthused about what they are doing. I've enjoyed both visits.

I actually live in Pensacola, FL, but have a 2nd home up here. The area that I live in has a population of over 400,000 people and there is nothing that compares to this shop.

Good job guys... I'll be back.

Back