the "bar" i built

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice.

2584682890058970125S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks! I built it and the front was just plain wood....and it sort of left something to be desired. That was my first time working with tile so I made plenty of mistakes...but it ended up coming out fine!

thanks! I just had the standard minifridge conversion done and it looked kinda "ghetto." I live in an apartment so it was just chillin in my living room looking unfinished...so thats why i decided to build the cabinet for it.

That's pretty damn cool. Looks like you need to hang a coat of arms or something from the front

thanks for all the compliments! It was sort of a pain in the a$$ to get all those tiles laid and keep the grout off the woodwork so if anyone tries this make sure to mask off all the wood first haha. The tiles were about 60 bucks...but I think that was on the high end because they are all hand painted and such.

haha I have a masters in forensic science....and during my program they gave us those for our osteology class...prob the best part of the program...there has been talk of drinking beer out of the top of the skull haha

Back