The accepted the offer on the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillybilly

Reaction score
I put a bid on a house yesterday owned by a credit union and it was accepted with no counter. I bid $15,000 under list price and it was fully accepted they even bought a home warranty for us. God knows I needed this it was such a pain to sell the house I had in KY now it's gone. There is a seprate building/work shop that I can turn into my man cave it has running water so it will be a man cave/brew house. Might be time to start kegging. Hilly

Start practicing now. "But honey, by buying the keg set up, it means that I don't have to move boxes and boxes of empty beer bottles to the new place. Think of how much easier it's going to be. I just want to make this as low-stress as possible for you."

Congrats!

I'm putting an offer in on a home in an hour. It even has an extra fridge in the garage! We're going in about 15 under asking as well.

Back