The 2009 Catalog is out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to be a thread-killer, but I honestly can't tell if you all are being ironic or not!

You know what this place really is, right?

From their site:
"826NYC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting students ages 6-18 with their creative and expository writing skills, and to helping teachers inspire their students to write ... we provide drop-in tutoring, field trips, after-school workshops, in-schools tutoring, help for English language learners, and assistance with student publications. All of our free programs are challenging and enjoyable ..."

The first version of this was (is) in San Francisco, and it's connected to a Pirate Store!

Don't want to be a thread-killer, but I honestly can't tell if you all are being ironic or not!

You know what this place really is, right?

From their site:
"826NYC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting students ages 6-18 with their creative and expository writing skills, and to helping teachers inspire their students to write ... we provide drop-in tutoring, field trips, after-school workshops, in-schools tutoring, help for English language learners, and assistance with student publications. All of our free programs are challenging and enjoyable ..."

The first version of this was (is) in San Francisco, and it's connected to a Pirate Store!

So what you are really saying is,

I can't REALLY get a Mind Reader for the low, low, low price of $100?

Damn! I thought I'd finally found a way to understand my wife. 11 years has done nothing for me.

Oh, you'd be surprised - apparently the "sensitive doctor" identity kit works great for picking up chicks. And I, for one, am stocking my pennies away for the invisibility suit.

As far as understanding your wife goes, though, no amount of money or time spent has been able to do anything for me.

That is just wrong letting out their secrets like that, now anyone can be a super hero. Nice going!!

Oh, you'd be surprised - apparently the "sensitive doctor" identity kit works great for picking up chicks. And I, for one, am stocking my pennies away for the invisibility suit.

They HAVE to take the pennies too.

"-Heroes allergic to Nitrogen Paste should not use Run Arrest."

CAPTAIN DESTRUCTO, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT NITROGEN PASTE STRIPPED ME OF MY SUPER POWERS?

As far as understanding your wife goes, though, no amount of money or time spent has been able to do anything for me.

And I'll be ordering the Invisibility Goggles.

"You'll never see it coming that I can see you coming!"

Uh, on second thought...

Back