Thanks for all tbe help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
With out all of your help this wouldn't have been possible...

image-4018999706.jpg

Cheers.. Finished this one, I'm on to the next..

Welll you just feel free to let us know any time you need help drinking a beer, we are here for ya :drunk:

What was it and how was it?

Nightshade said:
Welll you just feel free to let us know any time you need help drinking a beer, we are here for ya :drunk:

What was it and how was it?

It was/is a Brewers Best. Imperial Blonde Ale. My first brew. Finely ready to drink. Come on over if your thirsty.

Those kits are darn handy, aren't they? I did my first successful five-gallon batch with one, and it was the first beer I sent out into the wild. I've done the Christmas kit, which isn't very Christmas-y, but delicious, in its own unique way. More importantly, they instill confidence, which I will need when I do my first original recipe this weekend. That is, assuming the weather goes south. Otherwise, I'll end up like dozens of other idiots down in Madison: on a bicycle.

andvari7 said:
Those kits are darn handy, aren't they? I did my first successful five-gallon batch with one, and it was the first beer I sent out into the wild. I've done the Christmas kit, which isn't very Christmas-y, but delicious, in its own unique way. More importantly, they instill confidence, which I will need when I do my first original recipe this weekend. That is, assuming the weather goes south. Otherwise, I'll end up like dozens of other idiots down in Madison: on a bicycle.

Have fun and good luck! Cheers

Nightshade said:
A bit of a drive from here, but enjoy it well and welcome to the world of brewing:)

Free beer is free beer. If you're ever close by. I've got a cold one for ya.

Back