Thanks Austin Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YNOT2K

Reaction score
yeah, there was some negative stuff being said about these guys recently, so i thought i'd share the positive stuff i experienced.

i recently ordered (4) Perlick 525 SS's and some black plastic handles (to put on the old faucets when i sell them) through their website. i paid with Paypal. the transaction was flawless, the product was perfectly packed and shipped and the price was the best around.

i WILL shop there again.

:mug:

Ive made about 3-4 orders from Austin homebrew, and every time I was completely pleased about everything.
good products good prices.
nothings made me think that I shouldn't do business with them.

I think that's the general sentiment.

I had nothing but good things to say about AHS. I think they have the freshest ingredients, and their kits are always spot-on. Not to mention their selection is outstanding.

Also, I always appreciated their consistent and prompt service.

Every brewer I've spoken to has similarly positive things to say about AHS.

I think this is precisely the reason that so many people (including myself) were surprised and disappointed by this recent episode -- it's very much in contrast to my previous experiences with them.

There are a lot more positives than negatives. Thanks for posting the positive. From what I have read on here they are a great supplier.

I think that's the general sentiment.

I had nothing but good things to say about AHS. I think they have the freshest ingredients, and their kits are always spot-on. Not to mention their selection is outstanding.

Also, I always appreciated their consistent and prompt service.

Every brewer I've spoken to has similarly positive things to say about AHS.

I think this is precisely the reason that so many people (including myself) were surprised and disappointed by this recent episode -- it's very much in contrast to my previous experiences with them.

The unfortunate thing is that, at least until AHS explains/rectifies the situation (they could start by responding to customer email inquiries about it) there are probably a number of people that are going to have a bad taste in their mouth.

I've had nothing but awesome experiences with AHS. I stop there once a week at least (it's on my way home from work... sort of). The guys in the shop are great to work with. I can't say enough great things about them.

I work for in a pretty large distribution center. After the order is printed, there is always a predictable amount of time from the order time until the ship time, unless there is a problem. If there is a problem, the quickest way to get it resolved is with a phone call.

the unfortunate thing is that, at least until ahs explains/rectifies the situation (they could start by responding to customer email inquiries about it) there are probably a number of people that are going to have a bad taste in their mouth.

+1

Latest posts

Back