Thank You!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizzy

Reaction score
I had to pop my first post cherry sometime so here goes! I just got back from new years in Vegas (which was awesome!) and I had the first taste of my finished dubbel. Although I didn't hit my expected efficiency on the brew (which i think was mainly due to a lack of patience while sparging), it is a pretty amazing beer! I have learned so much from this forum and its members that I feel like it would be selfish of me not to give you all thanks. Although I've only brewed around 100 gallons so far, I feel like I am way ahead of the curve because of the wealth of information on this forum. Thank you all for your passion and commitment to this incredible hobby and cheers to many more years of enjoying delicious beer! Now I have to get back to drinking my first homebrewed Belgian (naturally carbed in the keg, holy wonderful mouthfeel batman)!

Back