Thank you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyVee

Reaction score
Hello HBT!

Since this is my first post I'd like to thank everyone on here for the advice/help/information that has been provided.

With 5 extract brews under my belt I've decided to make the move to AG and invest in a kegging system all at the same time (SWMBO isn't exactly thrilled but she seems to like the end result so that's really all that matters, right? :D )

I ordered my system from Kegconnection.com (based on many suggestions found on the site). My keg and additional parts arrived last night. Like a kid on Xmas, I tore open the box and played with my new toy. Being that this was my first system, it took me a while to notice that there were no pin lock posts on my pin lock keg. I called this morning and a new one is hitting the mail this afternoon. Great guys over at Kegconnection.com! :rockin:

Since I don't have much to say that will be useful to a majority of you on here I'll wrap it up now but thanks for everything. You've helped "create a monster" as SWMBO says. A very happy monster I might add. Cheers!!

-John

Glad the community could be of assistance, and that your hobby is turning into an obsession; if your lady gives you trouble tell her you'll stop legging and sell that stuff, but you're getting a motorcycle instead, and if she's cool with motorcycles tell her you're getting your pilots license, and if she is cool with that, tell her your getting a corvette, and if she is cool with that.. Well.. Enjoy all your new toys!

Back