Thank you Walter/March Pumps.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarge

Reaction score
I was one of the lucky winners from the March Pump giveaway and I received my pump yesterday :D. I just wanted to say thank you to Walter and March Pumps. Now I need to figure out which disconnects to purchase :confused: and try it out.

Thanks again. :mug:

Got mine Yesterday also,Thanks to Walter and Marchpumps!
I feel like I hit the Lottery!

All the pumps except "thedingo" were sent out on Tuesday last week. so if you havent got them by now let me know and i will go and find the tracking number and see whats going on.
thedingo's should have gone out on Friday as it took a little paperwork, so it will take a little while to get yours but it is on its way :D have fun guys

Turned up today. Super quick delivery if only everything I bought from overseas came so quick!
Big thanks for this awesome pump. Plus spending the extra time switching it to 230v for me. Legend!
Now to learn how to use it.

Cheers again Walter!

No problem.....what i wasnt expecting was the shipping cost!! LOL Turned out more to ship that then what they sell for new most times!!! :eek: ;)
have fun

WalterAtMarchPump said:
No problem.....what i wasnt expecting was the shipping cost!! LOL Turned out more to ship that then what they sell for new most times!!! :eek: ;)
have fun

Well you didn't have to express post it! I was expecting snail mail and Would of been happy with that!
The 815 model is the only one ive seen here and is priced for around 2000sek about $300us. So you've saved me a heap!
Sorry if I've got you in trouble though.
I'm guessing next giveaways will be locked to the states. Haha

All the pumps except "thedingo" were sent out on Tuesday last week. so if you havent got them by now let me know and i will go and find the tracking number and see whats going on.
thedingo's should have gone out on Friday as it took a little paperwork, so it will take a little while to get yours but it is on its way :D have fun guys

I could use one if you feel like giving another one away.

:)

Well you didn't have to express post it! I was expecting snail mail and Would of been happy with that!
The 815 model is the only one ive seen here and is priced for around 2000sek about $300us. So you've saved me a heap!
Sorry if I've got you in trouble though.
I'm guessing next giveaways will be locked to the states. Haha

With UPS there realy was no other way to get it to you...it was basicly next day air since it was going air! Didnt get me in trouble ;)

I didn't win one but just the fact that you were giving these away is awesome. When I go to buy a pump it will be from Walter.

Back