Texas HomeBrew Clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bford

Reaction score
Tell us about your homebrew club/group HERE!

Basic info... name, location, when/where they meet, website...etc.

Rogue-Brewers.com, Humble
We meet around 7pm the last Thursday of every month at BackyardHomebrewers.com, 802 E 1st street, Humble, TX 77338.
We have other meetings/events haphazardly as well. We're smaller than we'd like, but are very welcoming to new members and visitors. If you live in the area, drop by one of our meetings for casual beer drinking. Any questions, visit the site or feel free to ask me.

Sadly you are too far away for me.(Alvin, Tx). but I have a friend who lives in Atoscocita who I'm trying to get into brewing.. I'll let him know about the group.

:mug:

A new club is starting at the Defalco's Clear Lake location south of Houston.

Space City Spargers... first meeting is November 7 at 7pm at the store. I plan on being there from the beginning.. I've only been brewing for a year so this is going to be a tremendous help to me... and a lot of fun.

Here's a link to the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeFalcos-Homebrew-Clear-Lake/525077144285413?fref=ts

Next meeting for the Space City Spargers is December 5th..another Friday night.

Back