Texas Craft Brewers Festival!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TzeentchPlayer

Reaction score
So who's going???? My fiance and I have tix already! And hopefully a few of our Austin friends will be joining us. :rockin:

I'm looking forward to trying Jester King's new brews Gotlandsdricka and Funk Metal, as well as *hopefully* some of Real Ale's MV's.

I want to go, but I can't make it out. The current Real Ale MV release (Scots gone wild) is out and definitely around. I had it over Labor Day weekend at whip in and I've heard it's at a couple places here in the DFW area. If Jester King rolls out any of their beers on cask or gravity pour give them a whirl. I didn't think I would like saison like that but it's actually really good. The only exception is Le Petit Prince. It's too light of a beer for that kind of pour. It needs the carbonation to give it some mouthfeel and acidity. Noble King, however, is stellar as a gravity pour.

Me, SWMBO, and some family members are going. I owe them for making them go to the Austin Beer Fest :(

I'll be headed out there in support of Texas Breweries and the efforts of the Texas Craft Brewers Guild. Hope to be a member soon.

I am super late to post here but it was a great festival. I think we all have to do our part to help the craft brewing scene. Not just because we are opening a brewery in Texas but because the strengthening of the craft brewing scene, especially in areas that can be considered restrictive to our craft, can only produce more opportunities for better appreciation of what we all do, including homebrewers all over the country and beyond.

Back