testicle poop beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, more beer with stuff that I never wanted in it. Why don't they just stuff some metal shavings in the bottle so they can get another headline article about how "metal" their beer is?

I think the cat hair beer guy should get together with the whale testicle sheep poop brewery for a collaboration sour.

Sweet, more beer with stuff that I never wanted in it. Why don't they just stuff some metal shavings in the bottle so they can get another headline article about how "metal" their beer is?

Once I was working on making a new pipe for my exhaust with the father-in-law. We ground a lot of metal pipe and it turns out those sparks are actually tiny pieces of metal, and when the land in your beer, it makes your beer taste like metal. Nasty, sucking on pennies, metal. So, you can chalk it off your list!

Gives a whole new meaning to "NUT BROWN" eh?
No wonder why them Vikings are so angry. Poop smoked ball beer! Hmmmmm...............No thanks.

5968547914_0a10d3151c_o.jpg

Back