Terrible, terrible day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnickASaurusRex

Reaction score
Terrible Terrible Day!

First I found Ed Hardy Beer! (That is a fashion lable making beer).

Then my 12 pound miniature dachshund ate half a 14 inch pizza. The vet said to make him puke. So we are feeding him H2O2 and Ipecac until it comes out. This will be a huge mess.

Not to mention the Terrorism that is Ed Hardy beer.

Make him puke? Can you imagine the spectacular turd that will come out of him? He'd look less like a dachshund and more like a corn dog.

Seven Couric pile for sure.

If you need him to puke, I might be persuaded by copious amounts of money to send him a picture of me in a thong!

Terrible Terrible Day!

Then my 12 pound miniature dachshund ate half a 14 inch pizza. The vet said to make him puke. So we are feeding him H2O2 and Ipecac until it comes out. This will be a huge mess.

The only time I usually puke after eating pizza is if I drink too much and smoke cigarettes.

Give him beer bongs and blow smoke up his nose or lock him up where the mess is limited. Take him out alot if you can.

Million dollar question... why did you split a pizza with him or did he learn how to use the oven and pizza cutter?

SWMBO left the chair out and he got on the table. The H2O2 got him puking in about 2 minutes flat. Six piles about the size of his head. Oh good lord did it stink too.

The H2O2 was recommended by the vet to induce vomiting.

Had a doxie that ate so much, he was having trouble breathing. Does this look like a bad dog to you?

2113-100-0160.JPG

Rasputin, of course!

SWMBO left the chair out and he got on the table. The H2O2 got him puking in about 2 minutes flat. Six piles about the size of his head. Oh good lord did it stink too.

The H2O2 was recommended by the vet to induce vomiting.

At least your dog is eating. Mine pretty much refuses cooked hamburger. He will only eat some hot dogs.

He's dying of lymphoma. :( He's a yellow lab. 11 years old and but he's had a good life.

At least your dog is eating. Mine pretty much refuses cooked hamburger. He will only eat some hot dogs.

He's dying of lymphoma. :( He's a yellow lab. 11 years old and but he's had a good life.

That's really a **** thing to have to deal with man. We lost our 18 year old dog about 2 years ago..it was harder than losing my grandfathers.... and THAT was tough!

Better question is, how do you get a minature duschund? Aren't they minature to begin with? That's like having a minature of a minature.

Terrible Terrible Day!

The dog needs to vomit and Ed Hardy is making beer. It seems that the latter is the solution to the former. :D

is that too much pizza for a little dog? i've had two dogs in my lifetime, and i've watched them eat all sorts of **** they shouldn't have. we had a wirehair terrier mutt (couldn't have been 25lbs) eat an entire ham once... holy ****!!! our other golden type mutt i once watched eat an entire chicken carcass... i thought he was a goner, but he made it through relativly unharmed.

Back