Terminator 4 WTF???!(actually good)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
T1 - CLASSICLY Bad Ass
T2 - Holy HELL!!! Amazing sequel
T3 - Holy Piles of CRAP. Oh well, it was good for 2 flicks, I will never watch an "Ahnold" movie EVER ever again....
T4 - No ahnold, awesome plot, abolutely BAD ASS in every way????

SPOILER (OK sorta Ahnold, but probably CGI with NO spoken lines, anyways....WAY improved!!!!;))

Wait, you just saw T4 now? Honestly, the only reason you think 4 is badass is because your expectations were dragged down into the sewer with T3. Compared to 1 and 2 it's dog crap and even on it's own, not so great.

I actually liked T4 as well.

Not the best movie, but watching it on a big 1080p screen with big sounds was very enjoyable.

Yeah, I like the apocalyptic survival movies in general, but I thought the story told from the perspective of the first Terminator prototype was brilliant.

Wait, you just saw T4 now? Honestly, the only reason you think 4 is badass is because your expectations were dragged down into the sewer with T3. Compared to 1 and 2 it's dog crap and even on it's own, not so great.

Well you can't shoot through a coffin, that's science.

The acting was better than any of the first 3, the casting was also better than the 2nd and 3rd, the story had enough BAD ASS terminator kills, just enough sentimental nods to the first movie, showed TONS more of the terminators capabilities (such as shooting off it's own foot without hesitation to proceed laying down a serious layer of death inducing firepower)

And Ron Howard's BABE of a daughter is my persional DREAM GIRL all pregnant, blind , or WHATEVER!. Let any who say she is not HOT, please step up.

LOVED IT!!

T3 was by far the weakest of the series, but not a horrible movie. It didn't leave a big impression. T4 was grrrr8 until the heart surgery. Come on, really!? Heart transplant is that easy? T1 and T2 are amazing plots!

Anyone enjoyed the Sarah Conner Chronicles? I thought it was great! That girl terminator was hot!

T3 was by far the weakest of the series, but not a horrible movie. It didn't leave a big impression. T4 was grrrr8 until the heart surgery. Come on, really!? Heart transplant is that easy? T1 and T2 are amazing plots!

Anyone enjoyed the Sarah Conner Chronicles? I thought it was great! That girl terminator was hot!

You can't be referring to Summer Glau, now can you??

AKA - River Tam??

Summer%20Glau%20-%20The%20Sarah%20Connor%20Chronicles%20-%20Cameron.jpg

Well you can't shoot through a coffin, that's science.

If you're going to take the time to stuff a small armory into a coffin then certainly you're going to take the time to line said coffin with kevlar or ballistic steel right?
Plot hole plugged! There.

That happened in the 3rd one right? i can't remember.

I watched every episode of that, mostly even real time and not on DVR like most shows. Loved it. Was so sad to see it get cancelled as myself and 3 other people were the only ones watching.

T4 was good, but hell, I was entertained by T3 (the natural conclusion of watching the apocolypse start) so apparently I am easily amused.

She planned ahead far enough to load it with guns. Probably had it custom made with bulletproof panels.

That would be some pretty awesome forethought.

T3 - nowhere near as cool as T2, which had the groundbreaking special effects. Kristiana Loken as the Terminatrix was hot, but nothin special. Question: why Nick Stahl instead of Edward Furlong?

T4 - I probably need to watch it again, but I remember a whole lot not making any sense. Did someone make Marcus into a hyper-advanced human-passable cyborg, then bury him, leaving Skynet to make clunky, primitive terminators? Didn't Skynet have access to the technology that made Marcus in the first place?

And why did Skynet have a human interface at the end?

Oh, and Bryce Dallas Howard is awesome!

T4 - I probably need to watch it again, but I remember a whole lot not making any sense. Did someone make Marcus into a hyper-advanced human-passable cyborg, then bury him, leaving Skynet to make clunky, primitive terminators? Didn't Skynet have access to the technology that made Marcus in the first place?

And why did Skynet have a human interface at the end?

Ummm.....don't look too close...objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.

Skynet had just recently created the "non clunky" Cyborg, and wanted him to be beyond suspicion.

If the sleek human-like T's had been out making kills, John Conner and his bodygaurds would have been sniffing them out. Instead, an apparent human slipped right in if not for the magnetic mines.

Latest posts

Back