• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa TC Pickup Tube, new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmaixner

Reaction score
TriClamp pickup tube, 1.5", new in packaging, $20 SHIPPED to continental US, elsewhere may be extra.
http://www.brewershardware.com/1-Tri-Clover-Tri-Clamp-Style-Pickup-Tube.html.
Can also be rotated to create a whirlpool with a pump.

Ordered it extra by accident when getting a customized kettle that already included it.

TC10PICKUP.jpg

I have a quick question does this need a tri clamp fitting on the inside of the kettle?

No. That's the reason for the 2 clamp sections. You use it on the outside. Clamp the inner clamp to the pot and the the outer clamp is where you clamp the hose or piping etc...

I've got two of these on my kettle, one for dip tube, and one for whirlpool return. They fit excellently with my kettle size (Spike Brewing 15G kettle) and they work like a charm!

Back