Tbbw

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadozen

Reaction score
It's beer week in Tampa and I'm having the steering column in my car replaced. Won't have wheels till after I have to go back to work. Damn universe, Damn everything.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Right after I posted this they called to tell me due to a scheduling and shipping error for every car ahead of mine, I can get mine any time before 5:30. I recant my damning of everything. Carry on

Could have been worse. Could be in Michigan enjoying our balmy March 20 degrees...

Would you not have taken a bus or taxi to enjoy beer week?

I drink light when I'm not at home and I too cheap for a taxi. Bus service near me is not user friendly either. I hate the Florida heat and 20 sounds wonderful. Went on a road trip formy honeymoon and the coolest it got was single digits. Loved it. Swmbo. .. Well she's happy to be home. Oh well, have a special release I can make it to at lhbs tap room and then Friday off to Dunedin brewery for what ever special beers they got. How I missed my car.

Back