Taste of Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sflcowboy78

Reaction score
If you are lucky enough to be in Fort Worth the Ginger Man is doing a Taste of Texas tonight where six Texas breweres are going to be sampeling their beers tonight. One of the ones that will be on tap is Rahar and Sons End of Winter Warmer. This Beer is awsome it is their Winter warmer which is a dark beer alot like guinness in body but lighter in flavor that has been aged for 10 weeks in Makers Mark Barrels. This beer is 8.5 abv and it goes down very smooth with hints of vanilla and burbon. This beer was only produced in a quanity of 300 gallons and will be very limited in where it is served. It is worth the trip to Fort Worth just to taste this beer. Rahar and Sons is a local Brewery that does free tours on Saturdays with free tastings. If you are looking for a good craft brew with good flavor check them out.

P.S. this thread was submitted by a local person from Fort Worth with no connection to Rahar and Sons Brewery.

Ryanh1801 said:
damn wish I would have seen this earlier. Let us know how it was.

Ryan this beer was awsome. It will be featured at the Flying Saucer in Downtown Fort Worth. Also next Saturday Rahar and Sons will be doing a tasting of this beer on their tour. I will be there so if you want swing by the tour runs from 1pm to 3pm i suggest getting there early.

sflcowboy78 said:
Ryan this beer was awsome. It will be featured at the Flying Saucer in Downtown Fort Worth. Also next Saturday Rahar and Sons will be doing a tasting of this beer on their tour. I will be there so if you want swing by the tour runs from 1pm to 3pm i suggest getting there early.

Cool, yeah the tour/ beer tasting at rahar on sat. is awesome.

Back