Target stores - apple juices on sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highgravitybacon

Reaction score
Just an FYI. Was at Target cruising for single moms. Ok, not really. I was buying tampons and diapers wishing I was cruising for single moms.

I noticed they had all of the juices and ciders on sale. I try to avoid the arsenic and lead laced China crap which seems to be about 99.5% of all apple juices at the store. They had Motts Natural Fresh Pressed for $2 per 64 oz. It is fresh pressed with some concentrate to bring the sweetness up a bit. Absolutely outstanding flavor. Basically a cider since it appears to be unfiltered. 100% USA apples.

There were some other juices on sale too for a decent price.

I don't know when the sale ends, but I suspect it is over in the next few days.

I've been using Aldi Ap juice for my generics lately with good luck as long as its from Argentinia (instead of communist apple juice from china). They have both democracy and communist juice there. $1.50/64oz

I've been using Aldi Ap juice for my generics lately with good luck as long as its from Argentinia (instead of communist apple juice from china). They have both democracy and communist juice there. $1.50/64oz

Interesting. At the Aldis I was at they always have Argentina and China juice mixed together in the same jug. East meets West I guess. Aldis last week had organic apple cider from New Zealand and some other democratic nation on sale. It was pretty tasty. A lot of Aldi stores around here still have it in stock. $2.49 / half gallon. The Aldi apple juice concentrate was the arsenic flavored China frozen stuff at 99c per container of it. A good price, and I had to mentally talk myself down from it.

This thread is hilarious. I love it when apple juice, geopolitics and health scares make it into a single sentence. Also trolling for moms and frugality. Awesome! :)

I'm eating a salmon I caught from Lake Ontario (mercury) on a bed of rice (arsenic), with potatoes (glycoalkaloid poison) and washing it down with cider (more arsenic). Earlier I was eating almonds (cyanide). I'll be lucky if I finish this sentence. :mug:

Latest posts

Back