• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taprite Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xerotime

Reaction score
Taprite Two Product Secondary Co2 Regulator

I bought this for new for a kegerator build but never ended up using it. Asking $70 shipped (via Priority Mail so US only)

regulators.jpg

$60 if you want to pick it up....I'm actually in Auburn (I just noticed that I need to update my location)

Now that I researched a bit I think I'd prefer a couple more primary add-a-body regs for mine, so I will pass on this. Sorry to waste your time.

zeekage, it's the same thing, you'll just need to get a different nipple to attach to your primary. pretty simple.

I can't attach these to the high pressure output of my primary regulators can I? I have to attach them to the low pressure output of one of them I thought. Which means I lose that low pressure, or i have to put a Y adapter in there.

yes, you attach to the hi pressure side. unscrew your hi pressure gauge, screw this assembly to that hole. then screw the high pressure gauge to the left side of this assembly.

you just have to unscrew that hose adapter on the right-hand high pressure side, and get a 1-2" pipe nipple.

motobrewer said:
yes, you attach to the hi pressure side. unscrew your hi pressure gauge, screw this assembly to that hole. then screw the high pressure gauge to the left side of this assembly.

you just have to unscrew that hose adapter on the right-hand high pressure side, and get a 1-2" pipe nipple.

Depends. If the secondary is rated for over 800 psi which almost all secondaries are not then you can screw it in this way. If they are rated under that, most are rated for 200 psi (there should be a sticker on it which says Max psi) then connecting it this way will blow the regs. If this is the case you have to connect it the output via a Y splitter. This makes the secondaries only able to go lower than the primary

Back