Taprite Secondary Dimensions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtmeyer32

Reaction score
Can someone who has a Taprite wall mount secondary like this pretty please take some measurements for me. I need to know how far they stick out from the wall after mounting and how wide they are. Or if someone knows where this information is that would be awesome! I can't find any dimensional drawings on Taprite's site.

Thanks for any replies!... my jester ripoff number 1,495 is underway. Im cash committed now so no turning back haha. Will post pics soon.

I don't use the stand-offs. But the 4 3/4 is the min. The with will depend on the length of the nipple. I use close nipples on the set I built I have 9 total with the first used to carb/condition on a 4 block splitter. I would guess that 2 inch nipple, so 10- 12 inches........my.02 good luck

Thanks for the info beaksnbeer, but I am a little confused...if you could maybe tell me in terms of H,W,D in this pic that would help me. I am mainly concerned with the Depth. From the wall to the top of the control nobs. Thanks again.

TapriteDimen.jpeg

Back