Taprite customer service, yeah!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmw

Reaction score
So, I purchased a new Taprite T742 regulator to complement the regulator that came with my Vissani kegerator. This was purchased from an online vendor, and I really didn't use it until after the 30 day return window had elapsed. I switched out the old regulator for the new Taprite on the kegerator and had trouble dialing it in, with the pressure continuing to rise or drop without the ability to control the correct pressure. This was the case even if I turned off the valve below the regulator, isolating it from my cornies. So, I called Taprite directly and immediately spoke to a nice person in their customer service. They asked for the problem, which I described. They put me on hold briefly, then asked for my address. They told me they would ship out a return regulator and then I could send in the defective unit AFTER receiving . This was promptly shipped out and my new regulator appears to be working perfectly.

I just wanted to give kudos to them for standing behind their product and quickly sending out a replacement regulator. Most vendors would require me to return the defective unit first, and then send out a fixed or replacement unit. The replacement regulator works great. I strongly recommend consideration of their products based on my experience. It's really nice to see such responsive customer service!

:rockin:

Back