• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craghunter

Reaction score
i have some tap handles and I don't need this many so I wanna thin my collection down. I can ship although I am not sure what shipping would run till i know what your getting. So besides the terripin tap handle i am willing to loose the rest. maybe the terripin also if the price is right

The cooler I also don't need :mug:

Dog fish head cooler-$150

tap handles- make offer on what u want ill combine shipping some are worth more then others

I prefer local pickup

Bells also comes with a white ball for top -35$

Moosehead-$ 20

dales can - $20

Tennessee blond - $15 - has some dents made from a real can filled

Fat tire - $25 has two different sides hoppy blond and long board ale

Dog fish head - $25(sold)

koko brown - $35

Shinner -$20

Yeehaw- $30(sold)

Highland- $20

Black abby- $50 firm

Terripin Hopsecutoiner -$100 (yes that is a turtle with a scythe really don't wanna sell him even tho the scythe has a little cracking at the tip not 100% perfect but its sooo coool)

here they are

cooler.jpg

taps3.jpg

taps.jpg

taps 2.jpg

What is the size and condition inside of the cooler?

The cooler is like brand new has never been used as a cooler just a decor piece looks great and is insulated the sized is about big enough to hold a glass 6 pack i can get exact measurements after the weekend with the snow coming down here not sure ill have service till monday to make further replys

You need to post prices, per forum rules. :mug:

I'm also interested in the Dogfish Head and Terrapin handles...

:mug: thanks missed that rule :off: prices posted on update feel free to combine several and make a group offer as i said i might not be back on here till monday

more pics on the cooler its size is 11x8x13 with 13 as the height but that is a close guess

cooler2.jpg

cooler 3.jpg

cooler4.jpg

and on the bells tap handle here it is with both balls u can change them out i was gonna put an 8 ball on it if i keep it :) :mug:

bells.jpg

Ok guys

Highland- $20
Moosehead-$ 20
dales can - $20
Tennessee blond - $15

I'll take $50 for all 4 of these (plus shipping if require)

the rest of the handles and the cooler I have found room for in my game room

Back