Tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrey

Reaction score
Newbie here looking for ideas on labeling my kegged beers. I have tap handles for each commercial beer I run in my kegerator like Fat Tire, Mich Ultra, Blue Moon, Sweetwater...etc. My tap is dual headed, and I am just using a generic joystick tap handle on the homebrew faucet.

Has anyone seen a cool tap handle that allow me to ID my specialty beer in some fashion?

Thanks.

There's a guy on here someplace who was doing some pretty awesome 3d-printed tap handles. I've seen the old White Labs yeast vials adapted and filled with grain or hops. Etsy actually has a lot of unique ideas as well. What are you into besides brewing beer? You can adapt just about anything for use as a tap handle with a little ingenuity...I use old-style hand augers.

Here's a pic of the ones I built...I kind of threw these together at the last minute for a party, but they were a good proof of concept, so I'll build another set for the bar and put a little more time into them.

tap handles.jpg

I've seen some that use chalkboard paint or dry erase boards, you may want to look in to those.

Back