Tap Handles for Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBussy

A Cunning Linguist
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where this would go so if it has to be moved, mods/admins I apologize in advance.

I'd like to find some tap handles, preferably plain-ish, that would have a place I could slide in a label printed on card stock. I'm sure someone makes something but my Google-fu is failing me (and my ADD is running rampant).

Anyone have any ideas?

I don't have a source but here's an idea if you can't find one.

Get some label holders that you can slide cardstock into, like this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007898XA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Perhsps you can buy or make a tap handle on which you can inset or on which you can glue steel strips; the card will then stick to that, and it's easy to swap out the card when you change beers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are about perfect ... would be great if they used a standard rectangular size but pretty cool and the price is right.
Or the sam adams store
All I saw there was a chalkboard one. Is there another?

I don't have a source but here's an idea if you can't find one.

Get some label holders that you can slide cardstock into, like this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007898XA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Perhsps you can buy or make a tap handle on which you can inset or on which you can glue steel strips; the card will then stick to that, and it's easy to swap out the card when you change beers.
Hrm, interesting that. I'll have to keep my eyes open. I like the size/ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the 3D models to reflect my logo ... still need to find someone with a 3D printer but I pinged a guy on Etsy that does custom printing. Hopefully I don't find out that it's cost-prohibitive:

Front.PNG

Back.PNG

If the guy on Etsy is the same one I'm thinking of, his prices will be a bit higher because of the custom work. Don't get me wrong, he makes some killer looking tap handles and can put your logos on and everything, but if price is going to be a deal breaker, here's another option.

Revvy's DIY Tap Handles

If you don't mind the DIY route, this might be a better option. The link to the card holders is what jogged my memory.

If the guy on Etsy is the same one I'm thinking of, his prices will be a bit higher because of the custom work. Don't get me wrong, he makes some killer looking tap handles and can put your logos on and everything, but if price is going to be a deal breaker, here's another option.

Revvy's DIY Tap Handles

If you don't mind the DIY route, this might be a better option. The link to the card holders is what jogged my memory.
"Honey, buying a 3D printer will SAVE me money!"

... just like brewing beer.

Revvy's handles are pretty cool too. I'll give that a look if the printing ends up being a no-go.

Definitely looking for something more custom than that - although that's a hell of a proce for someone looking for those.

Back