Talk like a Pirate today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the Pirate thing getting old? We need a new iconic rebellious charictature for comedy. How about 13th century Serfs?

Anyone know what an Angry Pirate is? Don't google if you don't already know.

Reminds me of my two favorite pirate jokes:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. The bartender looks at him, and says "Did you know you have a steering wheel down your pants?" The pirate says "Arrgh, and its drivin' me nuts!"

And, since Halloween is nearing...

A little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes “twick or tweating”. He's gone from house to house to house and people keep asking him to repeat himself, as they have a hard time understanding him. And they keep asking, "What are you dressed up as?"

He knocks on the door of a house and a woman answers. "Oh, I can see you're dressed up as a pirate." the woman says. "But where are your buccaneers?" The kid gets really mad, and says "on the sides of my buckin' head, lady! Now gimme some buckin' candy!"

Cheesefood said:
Anyone know what an Angry Pirate is? Don't google if you don't already know.

Yargh, where ya think I gots me name fer my fantasy football team?

Cheesefood said:
I've heard two definitions. One is similar to felching, which is just plain wrong.

shrimping is a new one to me...but if it is, in fact, anything like felching then cheesefood is correct...just plain wrong.

flaming dragon?

my friend invented a "move" ive taken the liberty of naming the "easter egg hunt". its a good one.

Pumbaa said:
The guy who started Talk Like a Pirate Day and his wife weer on wife swap last night. Lets just say they have a few issues

Yar, I'd love to mount a boarding party on her, says I

Reviving an old thread because it is imminently relevant, but reading back it was seriously derailed. :D

Or through the translator: International Talk Like A Pirate Day

The pirate speaks,"Revivin' an old thread because it be imminently relevant, but readin' aft it was seriously derailed"--not very impressive.

I'll go along with the whole pirate thing just as long as I don't have to hear that american thing where pirates pronounce the "G "in arrrrrgh! it's arrrrhhhh! dammit!

aaarrrgggg is what you say when you fall on a steel spike!!

I'll go along with the whole pirate thing just as long as I don't have to hear that american thing where pirates pronounce the "G "in arrrrrgh! it's arrrrhhhh! dammit!

aaarrrgggg is what you say when you fall on a steel spike!!

That could be a pirate thing too...just sayin.

Oh, and Aarrgghhhh! with a "gh" like dough,

Aye mateys I be diggin out me ol pirattitude costume. Last year it be used as a costume fer Captain Jack Sparrow fer halloween.

Yarr.
Tis a mighty sad day when the likes of Jack Sparrow be damned to steep in his own stench in a closet. Tiz a fate worse than death, and nary fit for a wedding gown.

<Shakes his head in sorrow and disbelief>
Yarrrrr

DSC01167+_800x600_.JPG

pirates.jpg

Actually, my band is playing a show Tomorrow night and we'll all be dressed like pirates. In 2007 I was a 'goth' pirate. In 2008 I was a 'punk rock' pirate. Who knows what I'll do this year.

DSC01167+_800x600_.JPG

pirates.jpg

Actually, my band is playing a show Tomorrow night and we'll all be dressed like pirates. In 2007 I was a 'goth' pirate. In 2008 I was a 'punk rock' pirate. Who knows what I'll do this year.

I was gonna say Butt-but it ain't gonna work unless you hoist a strap on. Being a girl and all. :fro:

Avast! 'Tis the day, and a fine day it is! Sharpen yer hooks, straighten yer eyepatches, polish yer wooden legs, and show a few beauties your fine hornpipe!:p

TL

Back