taking a corny to tailgate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philrose

Reaction score
Never went mobile with my beer before, I don't have one of those nifty small beer push co2 units, so I'm just bringing my 5lb bottle.

Its cold here in seattle, 45 and rainy. at least we dont need ice!:D

Be wary of taking a keg. I am sure every jurisdiction and venue has it's own rules on tailgating with kegs, but I was at a Jimmy Buffett concert recently and the event staff were confiscating kegs. I would be majorily pissed if they confiscated a keg of homebrew

Its cool. We were at a buddys office. Too bad about the sounders but the seahawks have taken the lead!

Never went mobile with my beer before, I don't have one of those nifty small beer push co2 units, so I'm just bringing my 5lb bottle.

Its cold here in seattle, 45 and rainy. at least we dont need ice!:D

Your friends better vote you as the greatest friend that they have !!!

Be wary of taking a keg. I am sure every jurisdiction and venue has it's own rules on tailgating with kegs, but I was at a Jimmy Buffett concert recently and the event staff were confiscating kegs. I would be majorily pissed if they confiscated a keg of homebrew

confiscating kegs???? What? I think that's on the list of "Reason to go..." (Fight)

Back