Take the Shot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped04

I am Wally
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
nn_adc_smokey_bambi_300x250_060705.jpg

I've never hunted deer before, but when saw this. I wanted to scream TAKE THE SHOT!

You sick $^&*$&*#%**&%!!!!That's Bambi's DAD!!!!!(lol)

P.S. - that is actually the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReat thing about forest fires. You don't need to waste bullets, you just go in afterwards and eat the freshly roasted meat!

I never understood Bambi's dad his mom was a deer but his dad looked like a damn Elk so I guess Bambi was a Hybrid that got an extreme feminine Side to him.

Actually I got a draw for a unit a couple years ago and come to find out they were doing controlled burns during deer season. Gee thanks.

What was amazing is how quickly the deer came back after the burn to eat the charred wood. There were laying down within 10' of burning trees and stumps like it was nothing to them.

cheezydemon said:

P.S. - that is actually the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReat thing about forest fires. You don't need to waste bullets, you just go in afterwards and eat the freshly roasted meat!

I never thought of that. I'll remember that next time a fire rolls through.

cheezydemon said:

That's called pre-cooked.

It's the easiest thing since sliced bread. :D

Back