Table Lift for Brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwalk4

Reaction score
Some of you guys have great looking, albeit sometimes complicated, brew stands (multi-tiered, pumps, hosing, etc.).

I'd like to lift less in my process, and maybe incorporate some infusion mashing techniques without having to lift/move boiling water around too much.

Anyways, does anyone use these to raise and lower their MLTs or Kettles?

GwwaHkW.jpg

Anyone see any drawbacks?

Pumps are cheaper and can be controlled better than gravity feed. A single pump will run you under $150 and you will never have to lift or move boiling water again; all you have to move around is hoses.
With 2 pumps you can build a manifold where you no longer would need to move around hoses.

My sculpture is a 3 tier all gravity. HLT on a turkey fryer burner filled with a water pipe from the ceiling. (Pex tubing through a filter with a valve) This drains into the mash tun. which drains into my BK on a SP10 burner. It is high enough to drain into my fermenters.

NO LIFTING except to dump the mash tun. It is not heavy once drained.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=399986&stc=1&d=1494508866

Somehow I got 2 pictures the same and cannot figure out how to turn them.

20150924_100252.jpg

20150924_100252 - Copy.jpg

Back