Syracuse beer drinkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bierhaus15

Reaction score
Stop by Empire Brewing Co. and try my English Pale Ale on tap - and support the local brewpub! I recently won their homebrew contest and they graciously let me brew my recipe on their system.

If you try it, let me know what you think! :D

well, i go down either this weekend or next and try it! been trying to find a reason to go downtown.. now i found it!

I will be in syracuse for the next couple days. I will def stop in there and let you know what I think!

Is it the By George Pale Ale? Have to try it.

That was last years winner, I believe they are calling it "Scott's English Pale Ale." I haven't made it down to the brewpub to try it yet, going be drinking my share on Saturday. :)

I go to school in Oswego, I might be able to make it on Saturday. Will you be there at any time? Might be cool if we could organize a table of HBT people for a tasting. Just an idea.

I go to school in Oswego, I might be able to make it on Saturday. Will you be there at any time? Might be cool if we could organize a table of HBT people for a tasting. Just an idea.

I'll be there at 1 o'clock on Saturday. I'll be bringing some homebrews to share with the brew staff and whomever.

I'll see what I can do. I'd bring something to share but my first homebrew is in the Primary (although ready for bottling in a few days).

Nice, I'm going downtown after work for happy hour. I'll definitely grab a pint.

Back