Syracuse beer drinkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

bierhaus15

Reaction score
Stop by Empire Brewing Co. and try my English Pale Ale on tap - and support the local brewpub! I recently won their homebrew contest and they graciously let me brew my recipe on their system.

If you try it, let me know what you think! :D

rustbucket

Reaction score
well, i go down either this weekend or next and try it! been trying to find a reason to go downtown.. now i found it!

Mparsons327

Reaction score
I will be in syracuse for the next couple days. I will def stop in there and let you know what I think!

OP
B

bierhaus15

Reaction score
Is it the By George Pale Ale? Have to try it.
That was last years winner, I believe they are calling it "Scott's English Pale Ale." I haven't made it down to the brewpub to try it yet, going be drinking my share on Saturday. :)

wxduff

Reaction score
I go to school in Oswego, I might be able to make it on Saturday. Will you be there at any time? Might be cool if we could organize a table of HBT people for a tasting. Just an idea.

OP
B

bierhaus15

Reaction score
I go to school in Oswego, I might be able to make it on Saturday. Will you be there at any time? Might be cool if we could organize a table of HBT people for a tasting. Just an idea.
I'll be there at 1 o'clock on Saturday. I'll be bringing some homebrews to share with the brew staff and whomever.

wxduff

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do. I'd bring something to share but my first homebrew is in the Primary (although ready for bottling in a few days).

rustbucket

Reaction score
id try, prob not going to happen... im dont get out of bed until about noonish... so.. we'll see

BargainMugs

Reaction score
Nice, I'm going downtown after work for happy hour. I'll definitely grab a pint.