Swmbo...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdd120

Reaction score
My SWMBO has been very supportive of my new love of homebrewing, and actually has been a very good Asst. Brewer on the projects thus far.

She actually came up with a little motto last night while we were brewing the Holiday Ale. Might actually be a good brewery motto...

"The couple who brews together, screws together"

She was also making a very childish gesture with her hands at the same time.

:ban: :ban:
:rockin:

Mine is actually getting into the brewing. She likes the wine better, but I'm working on it. The E.F. has happened a couple of times, but it takes a LOT of begging and a serious amount of wine.

I've actually gotten mine into brewing a bit too. At first she'd order a kit and I'd make it for her, but now she wants to brew and actually has a couple of AG's under her belt.

6+ homebrews (which she doesn't do very often) and the E.F. is all mine. Here's to hoping that E.F gets a visit tonight. :mug:

rdwj said:
Mine is actually getting into the brewing. She likes the wine better, but I'm working on it. The E.F. has happened a couple of times, but it takes a LOT of begging and a serious amount of wine.

I'm not saying that that particular vessel has never sailed the waters of our bedroom, I'm just saying that she's not a fan. And knowing her like I do and knowing her food allergies and bouts with IBS, I'm not exactly always trying.

Cheesefood said:
I'm not saying that that particular vessel has never sailed the waters of our bedroom, I'm just saying that she's not a fan. And knowing her like I do and knowing her food allergies and bouts with IBS, I'm not exactly always trying.

Boy, I don't even know your SWMBO, but talk about TMI...

Cheesefood said:

OMFG! LMAO! I really didn't need that mental picture.......

Cheesefood said:

The big lake they call Gitche Gumee?

With a load of iron ore - 26,000 tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

Good God, i just was eating some beef stew and read Cheese's response.

Thanks, thanks a lot.

The sweet irony of the whole situation though is that i was dipping breadsticks into it...

Yeah, talk about lost appetite. Fortunately for my young age i've never had the opportunity to...well...put it there. I don't think i could stomach just the idea anyhow, but who knows.

With a load of iron ore - 26,000 tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

I'm thinking part of that quote needs to go into this thread! Looks like I need to brew an Edmund!

Back