SWMBO got me a valentines day.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim2akat2

Reaction score
Got me a brew kit for Valentines Day Woo Hoo she flat out rocks it's Heartland Amber. Going to brew it up tomorrow. Tim

Sweet. I took the wife to Jerome and Sedona Arizona near the end of last week and we had Valentines day dinner tonight. Because of this she agreed to celebrate Steak and a BJ day with me next month. :rockin:

Wife told me to go ahead and order the ingredients for a 10G batch this Friday. woot.

Got a $50 gift certificate to the LHBS from SWMBO. Now time to plan out what I'm gonna brew. Probably should be something she'll enjoy as well.

Got me a hundred bucks for the lhbs and a awesome wine glass made from a mason jar! She rocks!

I got a gift cert for a massage by my father in laws ex wife, that was won at a benefit.

Got the gift that keeps on giving, my DW in a lace sexy teddy with garter belt and black stockings.... and a life is good t-shirt. Instabonersex ensued.

All I got was a card, wow she must not love me...lol jk we are both extremely poor recent college grads looking for work

All I got was a card, wow she must not love me...lol jk we are both extremely poor recent college grads looking for work

I have been there couldn't even afford cheap generic beer in the white cans that just said BEER.

I have been there couldn't even afford cheap generic beer in the white cans that just said BEER.

Yea my consumption is way down just simply because I cant afford it. An awesome friend donated a 6er of craft brew and im savoring them. At least I am getting some bites on my job search!

Latest posts

Back