Surprising Avatars...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corgi's are adorable. I want to squeeze them.

I have no defence for mine. I just like dudes with mullets from Texas standing next to pickups. Makes me want a cooler full of canned beer and a dip of Cope. Or is Skoal more popular in Texas? Nebraska's a Cope state.

Although not mine, he/she looks very similar to Newton my one-year-old Corgi. He has the same look when he is fishing for the last drops in the bottom of my beer glass. I am working on capturing that picture. (So I am not stalking BierMuncher or his daughter's dog, OK)
NEWTON.jpg

So this is Newton!

Cool-looking dog, thanks for sharing.

A neighbor has a corgi, "Violet", and she seems to be so good with their very young kids. Is the breed generally known for that?

beergears said:
So this is Newton!

Cool-looking dog, thanks for sharing.

A neighbor has a corgi, "Violet", and she seems to be so good with their very young kids. Is the breed generally known for that?

Don't know, but mine is great with my nephew. He is 15 months and loves to case the dogs around. But he also doesn't mind when Newton licks his face clean, he actually hits Newton when he's had enough and Newton gets the point. It also doesn't hurt that my nephew is taller than him...haha.

Back