Superbowl 50!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WORLD CHAMPION DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drank moderately, but it was mostly homebrew. Schwarzbier, German Pale Ale thing, Session Rye Porter, and finished it off with a Ten-Fidy.

What a great night!

This defense will go down as one of the best in Super Bowl History!

After how they handled Big Ben, Brady and now Cam (#1,3 & 4 offenses this year, all top QBs) it's fair to begin the argument they are the best in SB history.
A non-biased Dolphins fan.
Oh, and if they can keep that D together, look out!

After how they handled Big Ben, Brady and now Cam (#1,3 & 4 offenses this year, all top QBs) it's fair to begin the argument they are the best in SB history.
A non-biased Dolphins fan.
Oh, and if they can keep that D together, look out!

I agree. I'm partial to the '85 Bears as the best of all time, but I would put this 2015/16 Broncos D at the very next tier.

As far as keeping them together, that's gonna be tough. Demarcus Ware, Danny Trevathan and Malik Jackson (will demand a lot of money on the market) are all key pieces and unrestriced free agents. They have to sign Von Miller (they'll probably put the franchise tag on him), so that's gonna be ridiculous money, like $17M+/year. Plus, they're gonna have to find a way to sign Brock Osweiler who will also be a free agent. They've got their work cut out for them.

Go Broncos! I'm gonna enjoy that parade today.

Well they get 20mil relief with Manning retiring (I expect that) so that will help. If Osweiler gets pricey I'd let him go, Ware (maybe reasonable as near his career end?) and Miller of course are top targets I'd suspect, best of luck. Fins aren't "quite" there yet!

Back