Super Bowl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlowDrains

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw it out there. What's your Super Bowl pick with score. I got Ravens 34-17 though I may be going with my heart Ravens fan since they came to B-More when I was in high school.

Lazarous said:
Stoked that the niners finally made it to the big game, and love that the pats lost!

You know you would of rather play the pats you can intimidate them Ravens and 49ers are baddest teams in the league

I think the 9ers win by 10, making Jim harbaugh look a head coaching genius for keeping Alex smith on the bench after his concussion, earlier this year.

Somehow just bored with it, but gotta pay attention before I think they change the game forever.
The long term injury lawsuits are going to change the game in a way that Stock Car racing turned into the ugliness that is now NASCAR.

What's that mean?
I mean that the lawyers run the world, and it will be all about preventing injury rather than playing the game.
I was a 49r's fan before the Carolina Panthers gave me a "home team", so that's who I will be pulling for.
But I'll probably be asleep before the game is over.
More important stuff awaits in the real world, early.

My pick?
I'd like to see SF27, Rapem's and Killem's 17.
I smell blood in the air and have no love for fans of hopeless losers who get glorified for their field play but have nothing to show for their life choices.
But I would not put my money on that choice.
Fuggemz will probably win.

Another reason not to waste my sleep time for!

The 5 really does suck, but that would work nicely. At a grand per quarter and 2 grand for final score, I'm up for any combo that works.

Back