Super Bowl Beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robange

Reaction score
Little early but its coming quick! Who's already thinking about it and what are you brewing?

I brewed a superbowl pale ale from the hombrewers recipe guide book. Altered and subbed though and turned out real nice.A few months may or may not be too early anyway. My pumpkin i brewed a month or two previous to holliday definatly was not ready and still may not right now.Just sayin about the earlyness.

Baltic Porter should be ready about then. :tank:

Last year I brewed a mild (Orfy's) and that was nice and quaffable.

I brewed a Maibock inspired Barleywine the first week of Oct. It's what I've done the last 3 yrs & has been well recieved.

I brewed a honey brown ale today to please my friends that don't enjoy my usually hop-forward beers.

I've got a Double Black IPA aging, session black clone, hopefully the Bavarian lager I'm brewing this weekend will be ready, and I'll probably have my standard IPA on tap.

I will brew a pilsner for the Super Bowl. I will keep the gravity pretty low as I don't things to get out of hand.

Back