Sunday 7:14 AM, and I'm BUZZIN'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 Haro Designs

Reaction score
Well, I get up everyday around 4:00 AM - doesn't matter what day it is, it's my schedule and I'm a morning person. I own my own small business and this is the best time (the morning) to get un-interrupted time with paperwork, etc.

Well, this morning I just got done installing our new kegorator that we got for Christmas. I was done installing it around 6:45 or so and I decided to take a sample (hey, it's 5 O'Clock somewhere right?). Well, 2 samples later of Troeg's Nugget Nectar and I'm buzzin'!

I'm training for a triathalon so I haven't been eating a lot the last few weeks. Needless to say, after sampling two 7.5 ABV brews, I'm looooopy!

So, I guess if you're just waking up you can be glad I'm not your roomate because I just yelled ....."YEEEE HAAAWWWWW" from the basement (where the kegorator is located) towards my wife. She stood at the top of the steps and furrowed her brow towards me, standing speechless.

I looked at her and said....."WHAT"?

Back