Success

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B'sPointPlacePorter

Reaction score
I am currently relaxing on my couch enjoying my Red Ale. I just cracked the first on open and it looks great, smells fantastic and tastes even better. Is there anything better than fruits of your own labor? This weekend I am going to bottle a stout that I have had in my secondary for about 2 weeks, and then brew a wheat. I love brewing!

:mug:

The only thing better than partaking in the fruits of your labor is sharing that with other people and seeing their faces light up. I love my beer and to see others happy means it just isn't self deception ^^

Truly the best place to be. That doesn't happen to be the brewers best Red does it? I have that almost ready to bottle and am very curious as to how it will finish. I am optimistic though, it was a solid recipe. I see it says "my" red so if not what was the recipe? I feel a solid red is a good beer to have in the regular rotation.

Latest posts

Back